Fiber cement board equipment Fiber cement board equipment and calcium silicate board equipment are common building material equipment on the market. The appearance and composition of the boards produced by them are similar or even opposite....
Fiber cement board equipment
and calcium silicate board equipment
are common building material equipment on the market. The appearance and composition of the boards produced by them are similar or even opposite. Many people cannot distinguish them. Some businesses even use calcium silicate boards as fiber cement. The sale of pressure plates has reached the goal of making profits. In fact, the two are different products, and they belong to different product categories in the national industry standard number: the number of fiber cement pressure plate is JC/T412, and the number of calcium silicate plate is JC/T564. So what are the opposites between the two, and how are they different?
1. The original materials of the two are similar in composition, and both contain silica fume, calcium and fiber.
2, both have gone through the process of pulping and copying and forming.
3. The appearance and length and width specifications of the two are fundamentally different.
4. There are many overlapping categories in the scope of application of the two, such as interior and exterior walls.
5. The difference between fiber cement pressure board and calcium silicate board
The fiber cement pressure board is made of raw materials such as cement, fiber, etc., which are pulped and then copied and formed by a press of several thousand tons. Calcium silicate board is formed by siliceous and calcium plus fiber materials after being formed by a chemical reaction in a low temperature environment. So there is a big difference between the two, mainly in the following aspects:
1. From the original data, the difference between calcium silicate board and fiber cement pressure board is mainly that the calcium silicate board has less cement content, and sand and fly ash are used instead of cement.
2. Fiber cement pressure board is a physical product, and calcium silicate board is a chemical product.
3. The fiber cement pressure plate has a press, but the calcium silicate plate does not have a press; the calcium silicate plate has an autoclave, but the fiber cement pressure plate does not.
4. The density of fiber cement pressure board is higher than that of calcium silicate board, the density of fiber cement pressure board is above 1.5g/cm3, and the density of calcium silicate board is about 1.2g/cm3.
5. The thickness of the fiber cement pressure plate can be 2.5-100mm. Calcium silicate board cannot be used for thin plates below 4mm and ultra-thick plates above 30mm. Ordinary calcium silicate board manufacturers can only make thicknesses of 6-12mm.
6. The color of the fiber cement pressure board for normal consumption is cement nature, and the color of the calcium silicate board is white.
How to distinguish between fiber cement pressure board and calcium silicate board
1. Density calculation: The density of calcium silicate board is much lower than that of fiber cement pressure board, and its approximate density can be calculated by the weight of the board.
2. Look at the color: Although some manufacturers add carbon black to impersonate the fiber cement pressure plate and make the plate dark, it is not a natural cement color.
3. Interrogate whether there are *thin sheets and *thick sheets. If there is no or can't do it, it is stated that the calcium silicate board he distributes may be ordinary fiber cement non-pressurized board.
4. If you go to a factory, you can watch its workshop. If there is an autoclaved fu (commonly known as bullet), it must be a calcium silicate board manufacturer. If there is no press, it is an ordinary cement board factory.