Fiber cement board is actually a kind of board. It uses cement as the basic material and is made of mineral fiber. At present, in my country, fiber cement board is used in power plants and chemical plants as a very good flame retardant mate...
Fiber cement board is actually a kind of board. It uses cement as the basic material and is made of mineral fiber. At present, in my country, fiber cement board is used in power plants and chemical plants as a very good flame retardant material. From different levels, it has many different types. Therefore, the editor is here to introduce its classification and the significant advantages of this building material. Keep reading, you will learn a lot of knowledge!
1. Green and environmental protection: 100% free of asbestos, benzene, formaldehyde and other harmful substances, and no toxic gas or radiation is generated during use. Green environmental protection, safety and health!
2. Fire-resistant and flame-retardant: The board is a Class A1 non-combustible material, will not burn, and will not produce toxic smoke even in a fire, and there is no flame transmission. And the thermal conductivity is low, the heat insulation performance is good!
3. Waterproof and moisture-proof: The board has stable performance, low wet expansion rate and low dry shrinkage rate, and has good waterproof, moisture-proof and frost-proof performance even in the open air or wet areas.
4. Thermal insulation: The board uses high-grade cement and plant fiber structure, and an integrated board formed by compounding with polyurethane board, etc., has significant advantages in thermal insulation performance and greatly reduces building energy consumption.
5. Anti-corrosion and mothproof: The materials are exquisite and the technology is advanced, which makes the board anti-aging, anti-weathering, durable, not moldy and rot, and all kinds of insects and ants can't do anything about it.
6. Sound insulation and sound absorption: The board has good sound insulation performance and can be combined with other sound-absorbing materials to make walls or barriers that meet various sound insulation requirements.
7. Good seismic resistance: using this board as a partition wall, the weight is only 1/15 of the brick wall of the same thickness (which can effectively reduce the construction cost), which is conducive to the seismic resistance of the structure.
8. Lightweight and high strength: The plate is lighter in weight, higher in strength, and better in toughness. The thin plate can even be covered in an arc shape, which is easy to construct and transport, and is not easy to break.
9. Good weather resistance: The high-density board is compacted by a 10,000-ton press, and the dry shrinkage and wet swelling performance and strength of the product are greatly improved. It has excellent weather resistance and a long service life.
10. Convenient construction: The board is usually dry construction, fast and convenient, without plastering, and can be sprayed directly; it is easy to drill, plan and saw and other secondary processing.